Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Third Day in Bali

I woke up at 5 AM I felt so sleepy but I must take a bath. I felt so happy because today I will go to Tanjung Benoa. There we can played a lot of Water Sports like Paraselling, Flying Fish, Banana Boat, Big Mabble, Jet Ski, and etc. 

About 9 AM my friends and I arrived at Tanjung Benoa. The temperature was hot but I fell so excited. I wore sunglasses so we can still enjoyed the sun. 

When I saw a beach I saw many people played some water sports and I can’t wait patiently to try it. Someone told us to make a list and buy ticket before playing. And now I got 3 tickets for Paraselling, Banana boat, and flying fish.

First, Paraselling. I really happy to try this game. I must spent a lot of time to wait. But, I’m not felt bored because my friends and I took some picture before we played. 

In this game we can fly so high and saw a beautiful panorama in Bali. Finally I can played Paraselling. I felt so nervous but I still fun.

Before we can played, some man help me to wore some safety tools to my body. And now I’m ready to fly. Wooow, I can’t believe it. I can flying so high with one boat. I can saw many people under my body. They were played Banana Boat, Flying Fish, and etc. in air I can saw all of this beach. I really like it. 

I still fly until a man raise me a blue flag so I must pull a blue string. And now I’m on the ground. I just can smile and laugh because this game was so amazing. 

Second, Banana Boat. After I played paraselling I felt so tired but I want try Banana Boat. One boat for 5-6 peoples. I try this game with Hanifah, Bonita, Rizka, Firlia, and Karina. 

We were screaming and laugh when this boat started to go. And I felt so scared. Because driver make my boat falling in the middle of the sea. I really scared that time, because I can’t swam, I was like, “help me.. somebody help me.. “ 

Someone help me and pulled my hand into the boat. And I can breathe easier now.

Third Flying fish. Although I felt tired but I can’t wait for this game. Because I think it was so fun and scary. My friends and I go to the boat and the boat go to center of sea. 

We must wait for this game. After wait for a long time, we ready to played. Hanifah and I were the first people who tried this game in my boat. I felt so nervous, scared, but excited. 

I think it was fun game. We played without safety tools, we just hold a string beside us. It’s terrible but it was fun. 

After that, I take a bath because my class is the last class who arrived in bus. I don’t have time for lunch in beach so I ate my lunch in bus.

After we played some water sports in Tanjung Benoa, we went to GWK ( Garuda Wisnu Kencana). There’s amazing place. Why? Because we can saw some statue that very huge and beautiful. Garuda Wisnu Kencana, or Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) is a private cultural park on the Bukit Peninsula at the southern end of the island of Bali in Indonesia. Bukit is a limestone plateau with Uluwatu to the west and Nusa Dua to the eastern. 

It is devoted to the Hindu god Vishnu, and his mount, Garuda, the mythical bird who is his companion.

Currently, the statue of Vishnu is 23 m high, although the original plan was for a 146 meter gold plated Vishnu riding Garuda on top of an 11 storey entertainment complex. 

The idea was not without controversy, and religious authorities on the island complained that its massive size might disrupt the spiritual balance of the island, and that its commercial nature was inappropriate. 

My friends and took some picture here. In GWK we can found a lot of beautiful statue that can make us proud. It was amazing experience to came here.

At 5 PM we arrived at Dreamland. I think it was a beautiful beach. We can saw cow, green grass, and big coral. This place was made by Tomi Suharto. A perfect beach was here. 

In Dreamland you can felt comfort and fun with white sand and beautiful wave. The Dreamland coast was in the area named Pecatu. Still in south the Balinese island. 

To be precise, several kilometre before the Uluwatu Temple that was famous holy and sacred or be at a distance around 45 minutes from the side of Denpasar. 

The Dreamland coast was surrounded by steeply that soared and was travelled around the coral stone that was big around his coast. The coast sand white this, located below steeply that was steep with his scenery that like that mesmerised. 

The Dreamland name origin was caused first in this area could be gotten by a housing project and the tourist attraction. However this project was hindered and lefted unfinished whereas the villagers Pecatu that previously lived as the farmer really hoped the project was finished and they could worked the other business in the tourism field. Therefore the land was around the coast mentioned with Dreamland. 

The Dreamland coast personally almost resembled the Kuta coast, but far more beautiful and quieter the visitor. White sand and the coral gap that were steep became scenery that like that attracted the eyes to be gazed at. His water then still was appearing to be as clear as crystal too much was not yet disturbed and touched by the band of tourists who often visited the Island of the Gods this. 

The location sand bright white in the exact crowded coast under the wall of steep coral, quite appropriate as dream beach to enjoy the sun sank or just witnessed the attraction of the surfers. His wave that was high and big.

After that we went to Krisna. We can bought a lot of shirt, hat, sandal, etc. Then all of student back to Hotels for Friendly Night. Well, my class singing in that show and I feel so sad and happy because my teacher was Birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment