Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Last Day in Bali

Today was my last day staying at hotel bali. around 6 am I had just woke up. although Istill feel tired to take a bath for fear of being left behind. my breakfast around 7 o'clockand then I returned to my room and bring my luggage into the bus . Before we left, I took time to buy a picture of a butterfly tattoo on my right hand.

Around 9 AM we arrived at Joger. there are so many beautiful things such as bags,slippers, shirts, hats, and more. in Joger I buy clothes, sandals, and a fewaccessories. after that we went to Lake Bedugul.


Bedugul Lake, we could see the temple that floats on water like the picture on themoney 50,000. I was really impressed with the scenery here is very beautiful.


My friend and I boarded a boat to get around in this lake. truly an unforgettable experience. After that we went back to the bus and lunch. Though fairly short time but I enjoy the scenery.


Then, we went to travel back to Gilimanuk because we will cross the Ketapang. Really quite tiring journey.
After arriving at the Ketapang we had dinner at a restaurant. The food was pretty goodcompared with previous food. I fell asleep on the bus during a trip to Jogjakarta.









No comments:

Post a Comment