Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Second Day In Bali

About 5 PM we arrived at Surya Restorant Situbondo. I felt so sleepy. But I like panorama in this place. Because we can see a beach beside this Restorant.

Before I got breakfast, my friends and I take a bath. We spent a lot of time here because we wait too long in toilet. That’s cause all of student take a bath too.

At 7 PM we continued the trip Situbondo Ketapang. I cant slept in Bus because the way is so bad. We watch DVD and that’s can make me a little fun.

We need 4 hours to go to anchorage Ketapang. At 10 AM we had sit in Ferry. The situation was not good, because I must stand for a long time before sit.

In Ferry we can saw some kid swimming to collect some money. And we can throw some coins from Ferry and they will catched it. It looks so funny. I also throw my money for them.

I really like a beach, in Ferry we can see a beautiful windows. I’m not afraid because I ever go to Bali by Ferry. We spent 1 hour in ferry.

I felt so excited because I arrivec in Bali after a lon and tired trip. Although I’m not arrived in Hotel but I felt in Bali because I can saw statue in every houses there. And it looked beautiful.

At 3 PM we arrived at Soka Indah Restorant in Tabanan. I think there’s had more delicious food than others Restorant before. We’re not spent a lot of time here because we’re late to go to Tanah Lot.

The sky was dark when we arrived at Tanah Lot. Honestly, I felt disappointed because I can’t see a beautiful Pura and beach here.

My friends an I took some picture here. I felt so excited because I took some good picture. We can see the short sunset here. Well, I really want to come back here with my family next time.

Before we go to the Bus, we can buy some accessories on the way to parking place. There’s a lot of Bali handmade. I felt so tired today. But I love Tanah Lot.

In Bus I just slept. We arrived in Nirmala Hotel at 8 PM I got dinner first before I go to slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment