Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

First Day in Bali

Today is the first day for all  student in 20 senior high school went to Bali. All student came to school about 5 AM after all student ready and sat on the Bus, all of the Buses went to Bali about 6 AM.

Situation on Bus was safe and comfort. I’m on Bus 1. In the Bus all of my friends watch movie, karaoke, and make some jokes. So, I’m not felt tired of this long trip. About 12 a.m we’re stopped at Sambal Hejo Restorant for lunch and Shalat. Menu for lunch are Sayur Asam, Gudeg, and Teh Manis.

After that, we continued the trip. Sometimes the Bus stopped at SPBU if the student want to go to toilet. As long as the trip in Bus I just slept because I felt so tired.

About 5 p.m we arrived at Salsabila Restorant for dinner, Shalat, and take a bath.  In this place we had more long time. Because we wait for Isya. At 7 PM we continued the trip to go to Semarang- Situbondo.

No comments:

Post a Comment