Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fourth Day in Bali

Today we went to Bali Bird Park. I felt so excited because we can saw a lot kind of birds in Indonesia. Encompassing two hectares of botanical landscape, the park provides sanctuary to almost 1000 birds of 250 different species.

The park accommodates an amazing display of flora with more then 2000 tropical plants including 50 varieties of palms alone and attracting numerous butterflies.

Incorporating a breeding, research and veterinary facility within the complex, the park has a high success rate in the captive reproduction of exotic birds such as the Bird. of Paradise and Hornbill.

Besides that, in Bali Bird Park my friends and I watched movie about bird in 4D. it was cool movie.

After that we went to Cening Ayu.  In this place I bought some Keripik Ceker, Kacang Rahayu, Brem, some ring, sandals, and necklace. I felt disappointed because the ring that I choice was taken by other people.

Now I felt so excited because I will went to Kuta Beach. In this beach we can saw a beautiful sunset. When I arrived in Kuta, my friends and I went to shop around the beach.


We ate KFC and bought a bag in surfer girl. And then we enjoyed the sunset here. I took some picture with stranger and I felt so happy.

In the night we had dinner in Jimbaran. Well, I’m not felt so good that night because something make me bedmood all night long. But I still enjoyed the food.

after that we immediately returned to the hotel. I felt very tired today. but I could notsleep because I have to get ready to go home tomorrow morning. around 1 pm I just could not sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment